Bright & Shiny Things

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Breif Explaination of the Phrase: "Presh Potskins"

Just to clear up a few things, the phrase "presh potskins" is can be an adjective, adverb, or noun. It is a statement I first heard from my one of my wonderful friends. She is wonderfully high-larious by the way

Presh Potskins: Precious, wonderful, fun, and imaginatively intriguing to the point of losing all sense of reality and tangibility...which is okay.

It is a fun, dinky phrase that anyone could use, although I have to say it does not look or sound good on everybody, but that shouldn't matter. Presh potskins is a fair, equal statement that even your groovy grandmother can appreciate when she's baking a pie. Example: "Oh, honey this apple pie is going to be the presh potskins of your day!". See. It's very easy, everyone asks me where it came from. I don't know. It could be German or Swedish for all I can perceive, but it's a peachy group of letters mashed together and scrambled to make what I call, "The Extraordinary Power of Imaginary Words & Phrases." Yes, it's something a "Bright & Shiny" would say, but I have my "BS" moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment