Bright & Shiny Things

Thursday, July 8, 2010

No Mocking! There Is No Mocking In Life! Only Warmth & Light...

Except it! The title is sarcastic. I know, sarcasm does not work on the internet, that was witless on my part, but it is true. No mocking! But we do it anyway, and it's acceptable, because we don't know any better. It's something we were not taught. I have found that over the past eighteen years, that people seem to "mock" their lives, or "take it for granted", me included. And it's not something that many individuals think is something considerably awful, but it is. And I think God knows that. He knows, because every time we might happen to do something that could be considered evil or unpleasant, he sends something down to punish our you-know-whats. And then we complain. Followed by the "What did I do to deserve this?". And then the frustration that lingers forever, though you know what you got...you fully deserved. So, why not be a positive "Bright & Shiny" and avoid "The Mocking of Life". We don't do that, because it's easier to mock, than just be a positive BS. And that's cool, because we are humans, and we do only use about 10% of our brains, so we don't have the capacity or capability to evolve onto more affective ways of living with "Warmth & Light". In short...we're stupid. As smart as we are, we are pretty witless. And   it is usually the "Dark & Twisty" ones who fail to believe in the "Warmth & Light", and fall to the awful "Mocking of Life". Pretty horrible, right? No, the "Bright & Shiny" ones are guilty of this act as well, they just don't show it so as much as the others do. Let's face it, 99.8% of us are inconspicuously careless with our lives, and it's probably because of the earlier mentioned stupidity of the human race, or is this foul behavior the work of something a little more complicated. I hope so, just for the reason that I'd like to believe we, as a whole, are more "evolved" emotionally, spiritually, and mentally, than what I already think. We simply might think that this behavior is acceptable. Maybe. Without all the contrived and contemptuous technological advancements that lead us all to be so spoiled and with a grand old presh potskins smile on our face, I believe we all would probably be better off with seeing the "Warmth & Light" of the world. But then again, as I finish this I myself will probably go back, all humbly, to the "Mocking of Life", and I will not notice a thing. But what can I say...only 10% of brainpower. Sad.

1 comment: